Dear Members & Others,
In our effort to have continued communication with all the esteemed members of Equestrian Federation of India (EFI) and update them with all important “NEWS” the Federation has opened a Facebook Account wef from 26 Apr 2016. We sincerely hope that this account will keep our members informed about the latest news about the equestrian fraternity and help them in planning their various activities besides opening a medium of communication amongst the members to integrate all and make a cohesive group.
With Profound Regards,
Col RK Swain
PROSPECTUS : PRE-NOVICE, NOVICE, CCI ONE STAR & CCI TWO STAR EVENTING AT ASC CENTRE & COLLEGE, BANGALORE WEF 09 TO 20 MAY 2016
Indian Tent Pegging team medal winners at 2nd World Cup Championship in Egypt with Hon’ble Director General of Sports Authority of India (SAI) Mr Injeti Srinivas
Indian Tent Pegging team medal winners at 2nd World Cup Championship in Egypt with Lt Gen RV Kanitkar, AVSM, SM, VSM Hon’ble President EFI & Lt Gen BS Sandhu, VSM, DG ST
The Indian Tent Pegging Team under the aegis of Equestrian Federation of India participated in 2nd World Cup Championship held at Cairo (Egypt) wef 11 Apr 2016 to 18 Apr 2016 and bagged three gold medals in Team Tent Pegging Lance, Team Tent Pegging Sword and Individual Sword competitions. Nb/Ris Ajay Sawant (61 Cavalry) bagged three Gold Medals followed by HC Suresh Kumar and Pardeep Kumar (Haryana Police), who won two gold medals each. Jaswinder Singh (BSF) and Wangtham Lammaty (Assam Rifles) clinched one gold medal each.
Coach : Mr Ahmad Afsar
BID FOR EFI/FEI CALENDAR EVENTS 2016-2017
1. The Executive Committee Meeting is likely to be held in last week of May 2016. Bid for various EFI Calendar Events will be accepted by
15 May 2016 for evaluation and discussion during the EC.
2. All organizers are requested to forward their Bid latest but not later than 15 May 2016.
In accordance with the policy of the EFI to encourage individuals/organizations to hold more equestrian events the Radiance Highfield Equestrian Centre (RHEC), Coonoor are holding NILGIRIS EQUESTRIAN CHALLENGE 2016 at (Ooty) from 29 Apr to 08 May 2016. On approval of EC the event is hereby included in the EFI Calendar 2015-16. It will encourage holding more number of equestrian events and give opportunity to riders to participate in more No of events during the year.
1. POST NECs (ENDURANCE, DRESSAGE, SHOW JUMPING, EVENTING & TENT PEGGING) THE UNDERMENTIONED BEST RIDERS OF EACH DISCIPLINE WHO HAVE GOT INDIVIDUAL FIRST POSITION IN THE HIGHEST GRADES IN THEIR RESPECTIVE DISCIPLINE HAVE BEEN DECLARED NATIONAL CHAMPION FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR 2015-16:-
(a) Ris (Rdr) Manoj Kumar (RVC) - Eventing
(b) Mr Balaji Vjiayshankar (Civ) - Dressage
(c) Mr Kaevaan Setalvad (Civ) - Show Jumping
(d) Dfr Sanjay Yadav (RVC) - Endurance
1. Lists of Association/Unit/Club/Individual members registered with this National Federation whose annual subscription upto 31 Mar 2016 are still outstanding are enclosed herewith. All the member comes in the list are hereby requested to remit the outstanding annual subscription to this Federation by 25 MAR 2016 failing which the action as per EFI statutes will be initiated.
2. The bank details of this Federation are as under:-
Account Name : EQUESTRIAN FEDERATION OF INDIA
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : DHAULA KUAN, NEW DELHI-110010
Account Number : 9030 2010 0137 40
69th Annual Horse Show : 8th March 2016 to 14th March 2016 by the Amateur Riders’ Club (ARC) at Polo grounds inside the Mahalaxmi Race Course
The 69th Annual Horse Show will be conducted by the Amateur Riders’ Club (ARC) at their Polo grounds inside the Mahalaxmi Race Course from 8th March 2016 to 14th March 2016. The club welcomes polo players and equestrian riders to Mumbai for these events
All correspondence pertaining to the 67th Annual Horse Show & Polo Tournaments shall be addressed to the Secretary, Amateur Riders' Club, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi Mumbai 400 034. Some important telephone numbers of the Amateur Riders' Club are:
Mr. Suresh Tapuriah – (Mob.) 9820011334
President & Chairman- Equitation Committee
CM’S INVITATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CHAMPION SHIP & MADHAY BHARAT HORSE SHOW 2016 will be conducted from 26th Feb to 01 Mar 2016 at the MP State Equestrian Academy, Bhopal (Organiser : Madhya Pradesh State Equestrian Academy (Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare))
Correspondence :- All correspondence in respect of the CM’S INVITATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CHAMPION SHIP & MADHAY BHARAT HORSE SHOW 2016 will be addressed to :-
Madhya Pradesh State Equestrian Academy,
Bishenkhedi, BHOPAL (M.P.) 462044
All correspondence/queries can also be addressed at the following E-mail address :-
The Equestrian Federation of India with lot of pride intimates all its members that for the first time two riders successfully completed Grand Prix Level Show Jumping in NEC 2016 at Hyderabad. Mr Kaevaan Setalvad of Mumbai begged Gold while Mr Nitin Gupta of ECE, Bangalore got Silver Medal. Heartiest congratulations to both the riders and we wish them many more success in times to come.
1. Due to administrative reasons, the course for Coaching of 16 Coaches will be conducted under the aegis of Mr Nick Verlies (international show jumping trainer) instead of Mr Chris Ruysen wef 21 Mar 2016 to 25 Mar 2016 (5 days training) at Army Equestrian Centre (AEC), C/o "B" Squadron, 61 Cavalry, New Delhi prior to Delhi Horse Show.
1. THIS IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION OF ALL THE RIDERS/CLUBS/PARTICIPANTS THAT CERTIFICATES OF BELOW MENTIONED EVENTS HAVE BEEN PREPARED AND READY FOR COLLECTION FROM THE EFI OFFICE ON ANY WORKING DAY (0900H TO 1700H):-
(a) NEC ENDURANCE 2015-16 HELD AT BSF ACADEMY TEKANPUR
(b) JNEC 2015-16 HELD AT NDA, KHADAKWASLA
(c) NEC DRESSAGE 2015-16 HELD AT AEC, DELHI
(d) DRESSAGE CLINIC HELD AT AEC, DELHI WEF 17 TO 20 JAN 2016
GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCT OF REGIONAL EQUESTRIAN LEAGUE (REL) IS UPLOADED FOR THE INFORMATION OF ALL CLUBS/RIDERS/MEMBERS/ORGANIZERS.
EFI RIDER REGISTRATION LIST AS ON 03 MAR 2016
1. On 06th Jan 2016, a meeting was held for revision of Technical Guidelines 2013 under the chairmanship of Vice President (Technical).
2. The necessary amendments are uploaded in the website in which the portion required to be deleted from the present Technical Guidelines are in Green Colour and necessary amendments made in present Guidelines are in red colour.
3. All members are requested to go through the same in detail and send us the suggestion & recommendations by 02 Feb 2016.
A letter received from one of our Rider Mr Ajai Appachu is circulated for your information please.
IN ALL CATEGORIES OF SHOW JUMPING DURING NEC 2016, TEAMS WILL BE CONSIDERED. ALL THOSE DESIROUS OF ENTERING FOR THE TEAM COMPETITIONS MAY SEND THEIR TEAM ENTRIES.
CIRCULAR FROM :-
TELANGANA STATE EQUESTRIAN ASSOCIATION
NEC SHOW JUMPING (HYDERABAD)
New Year Greetings !!!!!!!
1. This federation shall be conducting a course for coaching of 16 coaches under the aegis of international show jumping trainer Chris Ruysen from Belgium wef 21 Mar 2016 to 25 Mar 2016 (5 days training) at APRC, Delhi prior to Delhi Horse Show.
2. The coaches further selected based on performance are likely to be further trained under FEI Coaches abroad and shall be eligible for coaching at AEN Node likely to be set up at Nasik.
EFI RIDER REGISTRATION LIST AS ON 17 JAN 2016
NEC EVENTING 2015-16 : PROSPECTUS
FRESH PROGRAMME / SCHEDULE : NEC SHOW JUMPING 2015-16
PROSPECTUS : ALL INDIA INDIGENOUS ENDURANCE DUNDLOD 2016
PROSPECTUS : NEC TENT PEGGING 2015-16 AT JALANDHAR
EFI CALENDAR 2015-16
THE SCHEDULE OF NEC DRESSAGE 2015 - 16 SCHEDULED TO BE HELD AT ARMY EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, NEW DELHI WEF 17 TO 20 JAN 2016 HAS AMENED AS PER THE ATTACHED SCHEDULE