PROSPECTS :FEI WORLD JUMPING CHALLENGE 2015 (CAT 'A','B' & 'C') AT ARMY EQUESTRIAN CENTRE DELHI WEF 18-24 NOV 2015
NOTICE : INVITING SUGGESTIONS BY 20 OCT 2015 -DIFFICULTIES FACED BY PLAYERS REGARDING QUARANTINE PROTOCOL WHILE IMPORTING EQUESTRIAN SPORTS HORSE
EQUESTRIAN FEDERATION OF INDIA
12 OCT 2015
COURSE FOR NATIONAL DRESSAGE JUDGES
1. A course cum clinic for National Dressage Judges is being organized by this Federation by a foreign 3/4 Star FEI judge for upgradation of enlisted EFI National Dressage Judges and empanelling new judges for dressage discipline at national level wef 29 to 31 Oct 2015.
2. All interested EFI members are requested to forward their names alongwith a brief bio data latest by 15 Oct 2015. A minimal fee of Rs 2500/- will be charged at the time of registration for the same.
Scheme of Human Resources Development in Sports (Revised) - Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (Department of Sports)
MINISTRY OF YOUTH AFFAIRS AND SPORTS VIDE THEIR LETTER NO 18-02/ 2014-SP.V (HRDS) DT 10 SEP 2015 HAS INVITED APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHEMES FOR SPORTS PERSONS/SPORTS BODIES BY 30TH NOV 2015:-
(i) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME FOR PARTICIPATION IN SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES OVERSEAS
(ii) HOLDING SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES IN INDIA
(iii) SPECIALIZED TRAINING OF MATCH OFFICIALS, COACHES & SUPPORT PERSONNEL ABROAD
(iv) RESEARCH WORK AND PUBLICATION OF OUTSTANDING WORKS ON SPORTS RELATED SUBJECTS
Minutes of EC Meeting held on 15 Sep 2015 is uploaded herewith for information of all the members.
BIDS FOR CONDUCT OF EQUESTRIAN EVENTS 2015-2016
Dear All State Association/Club/Unit Members
1. Kindly find enclosed the EFI Calendar for 2015-2016 along with terms and conditions.
2. It is kindly requested that the bids for the various events are invited from all
Association/Club members be kindly sent to this NF alongwith signed copy terms and
conditions. Your kind attentions is drawn to Para 1 (a), (s) and 2 (a) to (e) of bid
With warm regards,
Secy Gen EFI
NEW : THE EFI GRADING LIST FOR SHOW JUMPING, DRESSAGE & EVENTING HORSES HAS BEEN UPDATED. ALL HORSE RIDERS/OWNERS/UNITS/CLUBS ARE REQUESTED TO ENTER THE HORSES IN THE GRADES AS PER GRADING LIST. THE RIDERS/OWNERS/UNITS/CLUBS ARE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR HORSES HAVE BEEN CORRECTLY GRADED. SHOULD THERE BE ANY DISCREPANCIES, IT MUST BE IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT OUT TO THE FEDERATION.
NOTICE (NATIONAL DRESSAGE JUDGES)
1. The Executive Committee has taken the decision during EC Meeting held on 05 Dec 2014 that all National judges of Dressage are required to take up a refresher course with Exam by a board of 2 x FEI Foreign judges.
2. In view of the above, it is requested that all the National Dressage judges are required to make themselves available from 26 Apr 2015 to 28 April 2015 in Bangalore during CIC 2* to be empanelled as National Dressage Judge.